1 tsp (rounded) Fair Trade Certified Egyptian Chamomile Leaves
1/4 Cup White Wine Vinegar
1 Tbsp Fair Trade Certified Organic Honey
1/2 tsp Chopped Thyme
1/2 tsp Minced Shallots
Salt & Pepper
1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- Place tea and vinegar in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil. The leaves will infuse the vinegar with their flavor.
- Let simmer 1 minute and remove from heat.
- Strain liquor; make sure to press the leaves to remove and remaining liquid.
- Combine Tea-infused Vinegar, Honey, Thyme, Shallots, Salt and Pepper.
- Slowly add Olive Oil while whisking to keep emulsification from separating.
- Splash on a salad and enjoy! I’d recommend something with baby greens and lots of tomatoes – quick before these end-of-season tomatoes are all gone!
Recipe submitted by Art of Tea