Bundt Cake Bliss
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Fair Trade Certified sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 pint melted Fair Trade Certified Coconut Bliss Ice Cream (We chose Dark Chocolate. You can choose whatever you like!)
- ½ cup of strawberries
*If you have a vegan cake mix you like, go for it, and just add the melted Coconut Bliss.
**This makes a very short bundt cake. It doesn't rise much. Feel free to expand the recipe for a different sized cake.
- 1-1/3 Cup sifted Fair Trade Certified Powdered Sugar
- 2 TBSP Coconut Spread
- 1-1/2 tsp Fair Trade Certified Vanilla Extract
- 2 TBSP Vanilla Almond Milk
***This makes enough to drip it over the bundt cake, but not totally cover it.
- Start slowly melting the Coconut Bliss.
- Prep your bundt pan as needed.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the other dry cake ingredients and stir.
- Add the melted Coconut Bliss, and mix well. (It will be very thick.) Spoon mixture into the pan, and use the back of the spoon to smooth it out.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Rest in pan on cooling rack until the pan is cool to the touch, then invert onto a plate and continue to cool completely.
- Using an electric mixer on low speed, combine the icing ingredients.
- Spoon icing over the cake.
- Add strawberries to the center of the cake to garnish.