Fair Trade Chocolate Red Wine Cupcakes
Yields: Approximately 27 mini cupcakes
- 1 cups butter
- 1 cup Fair Trade Certified sugar 
- 4 eggs
- Fair Trade Certified vanilla , to taste
- 1 teaspoon Fair Trade Certified cinnamon 
- 1 tablespoon non-sweetened/ pure Fair Trade Certified cocoa powder 
- 3.52 oz Fair Trade Certified chocolate  (1 bar), ideally dark, chopped into small chunks (if chocolate bar is high sugar, use less than a cup of sugar)
- ½ cup Fair Trade Certified red wine 
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
Mix butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and eggs until creamy. Blend in remaining ingredients
Fill into cake pan or cupcake liners. If making a cake, bake on 350F for about 1 hour. If making cupcakes, bake for only about 20-20 minutes.
Let cool and decorate with chocolate chunks, sugar or whatever else you like!