Fair Trade Dark Chocolate Banana Tofu Mousse Pie
- 1 bar of Fair Trade Certified dark chocolate  (85%)
- 1 full bag of Fair Trade Certified dark chocolate disks  (66%)
- 4 Fair Trade Certified bananas  (add more or less depending on your personal taste)
- Fair Trade Certified product inspiration for design (or any design you want!)
- 1.5 packets of silken tofu
- 2 Whole wheat organic pie shells
- Fair Trade Certified truffles  (buy a bag and freeze overnight)
- Red Pepper Mix (red pepper, achiote and crushed walnuts mixed together)
- Paper, Pencil, Scissors
- Cheese shredder (to shred the frozen truffles)
Preheat oven to 400F to cook empty pie shells. Be sure to poke holes in pie shells before cooking. Bake for 15 min max, then remove.
In medium saucepan add about 1.5 inches of water, and heat until just barely simmering. Add chocolate and whiskey, lower heat and stir until melted and even.
In blender, chop tofu and blend until smooth. Cut bananas and mix into the blended tofu. Blend together until smooth.
Once tofu and bananas are mixed and smooth, add the melted chocolate.
In cooled pie shells, place mixture and put in fridge until texture hardens (overnight).
Use cheese shredder to shred truffles evenly over pies.
On a piece of paper, design and cut out your template for what you want to fill in with the red pepper mix.
Use cheese shredder to add, slowly, the red pepper mix over the cut out template.
Remove template and smile at your creation.